On January 29, 2019, the Court granted Final Approval in the Sears CRLT Settlement. The Effective Date of the Settlement, as defined in the Settlement Agreement, is March 1, 2019. Performing a self-inspection of your CRLT Fuel Connections is required before requesting an inspection under the settlement. Click HERE for Instructional Videos on how to perform a self-inspection. As a result of performing a self-inspection of your CRLT, if you discover a fuel leak or loose connection, you may request an inspection under the settlement by calling: 1-866-317-3766
If you purchased a new Craftsman® Riding Lawn Tractor in 2009 thru 2015, you may be entitled to benefits from a class action settlement.
A federal court authorized the Notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
- A Settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit against Sears Holdings Corporation and Sears, Roebuck and Co. (collectively, “Sears” or the “Defendants”) regarding certain Craftsman® Riding Lawn Tractors.
- If you are included in the Settlement, you may qualify for one or more benefits including certain free inspections and repairs of your Craftsman® Riding Lawn Tractor’s fuel delivery system and/or a cash reimbursement for prior out-of-pocket repair expenses for certain past repairs. A list of model numbers covered by this settlement is available at www.CRLTsettlement.com. These models purchased between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2015 are referred to as “CRLTs” in the Notice.
- Your legal rights are affected whether you act or don’t act. Read the notice carefully.
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT|
|After March 1, 2019, you may call to request an inspection and repair of your CRLT, if when performing your own inspection of your CRLT using instructions available on the Settlement Website, you find a Covered Condition (as defined herein) during the applicable 12 or 18-month period following March 1, 2019, depending on when you purchased your CRLT.
|If you do nothing, you will be bound by the terms of this Settlement and you will give up your right to ever be part of another lawsuit against the Defendants about the legal claims resolved by this Settlement.|
- These rights and options are explained in the Notice.
- The Court in charge of this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. Benefits will be issued if you take the required actions herein, the Court approves the Settlement, and after any appeals are resolved. Please be patient.